- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Amp up your auto’s attitude with Pro Comp La Paz 5029 Series Alloy Wheels
- Adorned with a split 5-point star at the center
- Equipped with a simulated beadlock ring
- The extra-thick outer lip adds strength to your Pro Comp La Paz Wheels
- Subtle satin black finish
- Black center cap included
- Built from aluminum alloy using a low-pressure casting technology for the perfect balance of strength and weight savings
- Designed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 5029 La Paz Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Unless you're driving around town in a Duesenberg you bought second-hand from Jay Gatsby, chances are you pass by your automotive doppelganger more than a few times each week. The same color. The same trim. The same sad stock wheels. You don't need to shop at Barrett-Jackson to stand apart on the street—you just need a set of Pro Comp La Paz Series Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 5029 line of off-road rims is designed from the lugholes up for a bare-knuckle look. Starting with the center design, Pro Comp took the old-school 5-point star pattern and gave it a tougher, more modern twist. Plus, the extra-thick outer lip is equipped with a simulated beadlock—which really pop next to the rim's satin black finish.
Pro Comp 5029 Series La Paz Rims are more than just head-turners—they're marvels of modern engineering. Each rim is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy using an advanced low-pressure casting technique. Plus, they come in a wide range of sizes and styles to fit just about any truck or SUV out there. On top of that, ProComp 5029 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp La Paz 5029 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antonio G (IRWIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 18, 2015 7:20 AM
It was very easy to shop with Auto Anything. When we called customer service the girl knew more than I did about my own tires/wheels for my vehicle. We received them in only a few days. It was a great experience and we will use them again!
Reviewed by Joe S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 29, 2014 7:16 AM
Had these on a prior jeep I owned, liked them so much I got them for my new Jeep. Very well made and they look outstanding.