- Buy 1 Get 1 25% Off Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Amp up your auto’s attitude with Pro Comp Series 29 La Paz Alloy Wheels
- Adorned with a split 5-point star at the center and simulated beadlock ring
- The extra-thick outer lip adds strength to your Pro Comp La Paz Wheels
- Built from aluminum alloy using a low-pressure casting technology for the perfect balance of strength and weight savings
- Designed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide-range of sizes, bolt patterns and finish options
- Black center cap included (new lug nuts recommended and sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp Series 29 La Paz Alloy Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Unless you're driving around town in a Duesenberg you bought second-hand from Jay Gatsby, chances are you pass by your automotive doppelganger more than a few times each week. The same color. The same trim. The same sad stock wheels. You don't need to shop at Barrett-Jackson to stand apart on the street—you just need a set of Pro Comp Series 29 La Paz Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 29 Series of off-road rims is designed from the lugholes up for a bare-knuckle look. Starting with the center design, Pro Comp took the old-school 5-point star pattern and gave it a tougher, more modern twist. Plus, the extra-thick outer lip is equipped with a simulated beadlock—which really pop next to the rim's aggressive finish.
Pro Comp 5029 Series La Paz Rims are more than just head-turners—they're marvels of modern engineering. Each rim is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy using an advanced low-pressure casting technique. Plus, they come in a wide range of sizes and styles to fit just about any truck or SUV out there. ProComp 29 Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 29 La Paz Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antonio G (IRWIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 18, 2015 7:20 AM
It was very easy to shop with Auto Anything. When we called customer service the girl knew more than I did about my own tires/wheels for my vehicle. We received them in only a few days. It was a great experience and we will use them again!
Reviewed by Joe S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 29, 2014 7:16 AM
Had these on a prior jeep I owned, liked them so much I got them for my new Jeep. Very well made and they look outstanding.