Pro Comp La Paz 5129 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Double down your rig’s style with Pro Comp La Paz 5129 Series Alloy Wheels
- These two-toned rims sport a satin black finish with a polished lip for serious curb appeal
- Designed with a split five-point center star
- Equipped with a simulated beadlock ring
- The thick outer lip adds extra strength and rigidity to your rim
- Black center cap included
- Constructed from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique
- Designed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 5129 La Paz Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Not to knock vanilla ice cream, but it can be a little bland on its own. Even chocolate all by itself gets old after a few mouthfuls. And yet, when both are in the same bowl, it's magic. For the visual equivalent of a hot fudge sundae, dish up a double-scoop of two-toned Pro Comp La Paz 5129 Series Alloy Wheels.
If you're having a hard time deciding between the boss look of satin black or the classic style of polished, get both with Pro Comp La Paz 5129 Series Alloy Wheels. The 5-point split star at the center is finished with a subtle, satin black coating. Then, around the extra-thick outer lip, the black is polished away, revealing the gleam of metal underneath. For the final touch, each Pro Comp La Paz is studded with simulated bead locks.
As sturdy as they are stunning, Pro Comp La Paz Wheels are manufactured for all-terrain strength. Using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique, every La Paz 5129 Series Wheel is wrought from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. They come in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns, and Pro Comp 5129 Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel