- Put the finishing touch on your wheel upgrade with Pro Comp Lug Nuts
- Designed to pair perfectly with most Pro Comp wheels and other aftermarket dubs
- Their spline drive design helps stop bandits from walking off with your wheels
- Comes in your choice of chrome or black finishes to match or accent your rims
- Available in both metric (12mm and 14mm) and SAE (1/2” and 9/16”) sizes
- Sold in sets of 20, 24 or 32 lugs to match 5-lug, 6-lug and 8-lug bolt patterns
- Along with the lugs, your kit includes a socket key and four black valve stems
- Your Pro Comp Lug Nuts are backed by a 2-year finish warranty
Stock wheels are bad enough. But rolling around with factory lugs on aftermarket dubs is like wearing old tennis shoes with a tailor-made tuxedo. Now that you've stepped up your style with a sick set of off-road wheels, complete the look with Pro Comp Lug Nuts.
If you think your Pro Comp wheels are boss, you ain't seen nothing yet. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are crafted from premium materials to withstand both the rigors of the Rubicon and the perils of the parking lot. Green-eyed bandits can't pop ‘em off with a standard lug wrench—these Pro Comp Splined Lug Nuts take a special socket to torque them down and loosen them up, adding a layer of security for your sweet new rims.
No matter what kind of rig you're driving or rims you're rocking, there's a Pro Comp Wheel Lock Set to match. They come in your choice of 12mm, 14mm, 1/2" or 9/16" sizes in sets of 20, 24 or 32 to match your bolt pattern. Better still, you can pick between Pro Comp Black Lug Nuts or Chrome Lug Nuts to match or accent your wheels. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are backed by a 2-year finish warranty.
Pro Comp Lug Nut Kits Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew H (La Crosse, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Expedition — Tuesday at 6:23 AM
I bought this kit to install with my new Tuff A/T wheels on my Expy. Torqued to 150ft/lbs just fine, socket fits well and didn't rub wheels. I went with chrome to offset the black wheels, and they look great. I don't think it said in the description, but these do come with a set of metal valve stems.
Reviewed by Alain D (WORCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 29, 2017 5:28 PM
With the advice of AutoAnything, I am very pleased with these lug nuts for my 99 Miata. The Wheels are awesome with these lug nuts nice addition. Thank You!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp wheels & rims
- american racing nova wheels
- dee zee tailgate mat
- heritage kennel jacket
- kia bra
- land rover floor mats rubber
- toyota wheel spacers
- silverado alloy wheels
- chevy s10 pickup wheels
- chevy tahoe all weather floor mats
- seat cover for trucks
- side steps for truck
- performance air filter