- Put the finishing touch on your wheel upgrade with Pro Comp Lug Nuts
- Designed to pair perfectly with most Pro Comp wheels and other aftermarket dubs
- Their spline drive design helps stop bandits from walking off with your wheels
- Comes in your choice of chrome or black finishes to match or accent your rims
- Available in both metric (12mm and 14mm) and SAE (1/2” and 9/16”) sizes
- Sold in sets of 20, 24 or 32 lugs to match 5-lug, 6-lug and 8-lug bolt patterns
- Along with the lugs, your kit includes a socket key and four black valve stems
Stock wheels are bad enough. But rolling around with factory lugs on aftermarket dubs is like wearing old tennis shoes with a tailor-made tuxedo. Now that you've stepped up your style with a sick set of off-road wheels, complete the look with Pro Comp Lug Nuts.
If you think your Pro Comp wheels are boss, you ain't seen nothing yet. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are crafted from premium materials to withstand both the rigors of the Rubicon and the perils of the parking lot. Green-eyed bandits can't pop ‘em off with a standard lug wrench—these Pro Comp Splined Lug Nuts take a special socket to torque them down and loosen them up, adding a layer of security for your sweet new rims.
No matter what kind of rig you're driving or rims you're rocking, there's a Pro Comp Wheel Lock Set to match. They come in your choice of 12mm, 14mm, 1/2" or 9/16" sizes in sets of 20, 24 or 32 to match your bolt pattern. Better still, you can pick between Pro Comp Black Lug Nuts or Chrome Lug Nuts to match or accent your wheels.
Pro Comp Lug Nut Kits Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2016 2:11 AM
I ordered the black lug nuts for a couple of reasons. 1) mainly due so dirt won't show as much as the chrome would. 2) It went better with my new wheels. I love the love of these things. I would definitely recommend them
Reviewed by Thomas B (Manitowoc, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2016 6:16 AM
Pro Comp Lug Nuts were easy to install with socket included in kit , and it makes them hard to remove and steal your tires and rims.
Reviewed by Patrick M (COROLLA, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2016 7:02 AM
A great way to finish off the Pro Comp wheels I purchased. Went from stock Ford 20" rims to the Pro Comps and after researching found out I needed new lug nuts. The complete package was the right choice. Price was reasonable too. Shipped super fast from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Ian R (MUNCY, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 14, 2016 4:27 AM
Over all I am pretty pleased with my purchase. The only downfall I found is the paint chipping. I ordered the black lugs and from tightening them some of the paint is missing.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02