- Put the finishing touch on your wheel upgrade with Pro Comp Lug Nuts
- Designed to pair perfectly with most Pro Comp wheels and other aftermarket dubs
- Their spline drive design helps stop bandits from walking off with your wheels
- Comes in your choice of chrome or black finishes to match or accent your rims
- Available in both metric (12mm and 14mm) and SAE (1/2” and 9/16”) sizes
- Sold in sets of 20, 24 or 32 lugs to match 5-lug, 6-lug and 8-lug bolt patterns
- Along with the lugs, your kit includes a socket key and four black valve stems
Stock wheels are bad enough. But rolling around with factory lugs on aftermarket dubs is like wearing old tennis shoes with a tailor-made tuxedo. Now that you've stepped up your style with a sick set of off-road wheels, complete the look with Pro Comp Lug Nuts.
If you think your Pro Comp wheels are boss, you ain't seen nothing yet. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are crafted from premium materials to withstand both the rigors of the Rubicon and the perils of the parking lot. Green-eyed bandits can't pop ‘em off with a standard lug wrench—these Pro Comp Splined Lug Nuts take a special socket to torque them down and loosen them up, adding a layer of security for your sweet new rims.
No matter what kind of rig you're driving or rims you're rocking, there's a Pro Comp Wheel Lock Set to match. They come in your choice of 12mm, 14mm, 1/2" or 9/16" sizes in sets of 20, 24 or 32 to match your bolt pattern. Better still, you can pick between Pro Comp Black Lug Nuts or Chrome Lug Nuts to match or accent your wheels.
Pro Comp Lug Nut Kits Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry T (Bolivar, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 18, 2015 11:00 AM
I ordered new rims and Pro Comp Lug nuts from Auto Anything. I was very impressed with the whole experience and prices. The Pro Comp lug nuts are very nice they even came with brass stemmed valve stems.
Reviewed by Daniel Y (ASHBURN, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2015 9:35 AM
Very good looking with most of their black rims. I have found some orange streaks which seem to be from heat around them as they do get very hot. Other than that not much to talk about
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/13 - 10/15