- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dig a grave for your stock wheels and upgrade with a spectral set of Pro Comp Phantom 5182 Rims
- These devilish dubs sport an intimidating 8-spoke pattern with detailed milling around the spokes and inner lip
- Studded with accent bolts along the spokes and faux bead lockers around the oversized outer lip
- Finished in a shadowy matte black powder coating
- Pressure cast from aerospace-grade aluminum for undying strength and reduced weight
- Comes complete with ProComp-branded center caps that keep your lugs hidden away
- Built in a range of wheel sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Pro Comp Phantom 5182 Series Alloy Wheels are covered by a 2-year finish warranty on top of their Lifetime Structural Warranty
There are more intimidating things that go bump in the night besides boogey-men, poltergeists and wraiths. Introducing the ProComp Phantom 5182 Series Alloy Wheels, a hair-raising addition to ProComp's Xtreme Alloy Line. From the burly outer lip to the branded center cap, these supernatural upgrades are forcefully styled to send factory dubs running for the hills.
Destined to become a legend, Pro Comp 5182 Wheels feature a fearful 8-spoke design with menacing lines and aggressive angles. Fine milling work around the edges of each spoke adds an uncanny visual punch while accent bolts and faux bead lockers round out their unearthly appearance. Plus, the matte black finish is sure to send shivers running down the spines of onlookers.
Light as a feather yet stiff as a board, Pro Comp Phantom Wheels are wrought from aluminum using an advanced pressure casting technique for strength and weight savings. They're available in a host of popular sizes to fit a range of Mystery Mobiles. Best of all, these Pro Comp Phantom 5182 Series Alloy Wheels are haunted by a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Requires open-end lug nuts (not included) to clear center cap
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel