- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Attack with Pro Comp Series 35 Predator Alloy Wheels
- Made to fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Bold 5-spoke design features simulated beadlock bolt heads on the outer lip
- Durable satin-black finish highlighted with machined rim lip accents
- Part of the celebrated Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Predator Rims project the style and strength that makes Pro Comp famous
- Unrivaled strength & style thanks to state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy is strong, light and stylish
- High-offset brake clearance works great for modern trucks and SUVs
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- 5035 Series Wheels are sold individually and include logoed center caps
- Your Pro Comp Predator 35 Series Alloy Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
At its core, off-roading is a battle against nature. And, depending on your equipment, you can end up predator or prey. So, sharpen your truck's talons and swoop in for the win with Pro Comp Series 35 Predator Alloy Wheels. Outfitted with 5 spokes, simulated beadlock bolt-heads and a satin-black finish, Pro Comp Predator Rims transform your rig into a crag-crunching carnivore.
The most bloodthirsty member Pro Comp's Xtreme Alloys lineup, your Pro Comp Predator Wheels feature ultimate strength, insane style and wildly low weight. That's because Pro Comp tosses raw slabs of aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy into their state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting system. What comes out on the other side is a high-performance off-road wheel that's strong enough for the trails, yet stylish enough for the streets.
Available in a nice selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, you're sure to find the right set of ProComp Series 35 Alloys. Plus, they're made with a high-offset brake clearance that's just right for modern trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. And sweeten this carnivorous cornucopia, Pro Comp includes logoed center caps and a Lifetime Structural Warranty with your Predator 35 Series Alloy Wheels.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Predator 5035 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joyce B (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2015 5:46 AM
I switched out the stock 16" Jeep Wrangler Wheels for these 17" Pro Comp Predator Wheels and I love what they do for the overall design of my jeep. I wanted a 5 spoke, black wheel and saw these in a catalog. After searching in my hometown and no one had them or anything comparable, I ordered from AutoAnything and was very happy with the quick shipping, the FREE shipping and the quality of packaging. They arrived 3 days later in perfect condition and now they sit on my Jeep making look tough.
Reviewed by Michael S (MADISON, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Sep 05, 2014 4:18 PM
Look good, fit perfect. Exactly what I wanted. I also want to take this opportunity to say that AutoAnything is a great company to deal with. The customer service is amazing. I had an issue with another product (not their fault but the manufacturer) and AutoAnything stood behind it and made it right. If you are shopping for these wheels or anything else and are comparing prices just keep in mind you can't beat the great customer service at AutoAnything!