- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get rocked with Pro Comp Series 34 Rockwell Alloy Wheels
- Crafted to fit most modern trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- One-of-a-kind 12-spoke design with simulated beadlock accents on the outer lip
- Rugged satin-black powder coat finish offset by machined rim lip accents
- A proud member of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Rockwell rims project the style and strength that Pro Comp is famous for
- State-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting delivers unrivaled strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy takes a beating and looks gnarly doing it
- High-offset brake clearance accommodates modern trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- 34 Series Wheels are sold individually and include branded center caps
- Your Pro Comp Series 34 Rockwell Alloy Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Hardcore off-roaders can smell a fake a mile away. So, stop stinking up the backcountry and upgrade to a set of real-deal Pro Comp Series 34 Rockwell Alloy Wheels. The gnarly 12-spoke design with simulated beadlock bolt heads mean 34s can take a real off-road beating. And, the satin-black finish with machined rim lip accents mean they can look great doing it!
A standout member the Xtreme Alloys lineup, your Pro Comp 34 Rims are crafted in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting system. Starting with raw chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum, Pro Comp casts and cuts to give your Pro Comp 34s maximum strength, gnarly style and extremely low weight. What you end up with is a rim that's right at home both off and on the road.
ProComp Rockwell Rims come an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. Couple that with the high-offset brake clearance, and you're sure to find the right wheel for your modern truck, Jeep or SUV—no matter what tire size or brake setup your running. And to keep you rocking well, Pro Comp includes branded center caps and a Lifetime Structural Warranty with Rockwell 34 Series Alloy Wheels.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 34 Rockwell Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by scott b (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 08, 2016 8:43 AM
These wheels look great, offset is perfect. Haven't had them long but it appears that the finish will last. I'm really happy I purchased these.
Reviewed by Kevin G (Schaumburg, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2015 2:17 PM
Just what I was looking for to fit on my black 08 Silverado. These kicked the tires out just enough to be flush with my fender flares and look great. Very nice quality rim.
Reviewed by McKellar G (GERMANTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2014 9:41 PM
these are my first after market rims to buy and I love them. Look great on my jeep. Pro comp rims are my favorite for sure!!!