- Save 15% Use Promo Code pcw15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Vaporize dull, drab style with Pro Comp Series 83 Vapor Alloy Wheels
- Aggressive machine-milled 8-spoke wheel design
- Subtle satin-black finish with machined inner lip
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your Pro Comp Series 83 Vapor Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Turn some heads while turning your competition to vapor with aggressive off-road style of Pro Comp Series 83 Vapor Alloy Wheels. Featuring a gnarly machine-milled 8-spoke design and the signature Pro Comp Vapor satin-black finish, your Pro Comp Vapor Wheels simply vaporize dull, OEM looks.
A part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup, your Pro Comp 83 Wheels start with blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. Then Pro Comp casts the 83 Series rims with their state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system to deliver unsurpassed strength, style and low weight. Finally, the satin-black finish and machined inner-lip accents add a subtly aggressive look to any rig.
Designed for today's high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Even better, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and they back your Vapor 83 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 83 Vapor Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shannon S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 15, 2015 9:56 AM
Picked up 5 of these for my Wrangler. I have the Billet Silver so the black/milled looks really good on there. They were delivered very quickly, and in good shape.
Reviewed by Todd G (Palm City, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 03, 2015 7:32 AM
Great wheels. Look great. I put 420S on them, A perfect match. It took a long time to get them but John Gurrola in sales kept me posted and made it happen.
Reviewed by Cory D (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 18, 2014 8:23 PM
Received 3 beautiful rims and 1 that showed signs of where a defect was removed off the face of the rim and not faired in properly (very noticeable). I am awaiting a new rim now (2 week wait on replacement). I am very pleased with the rims so far and once the new one comes in the are going to look great in my truck!
- pro comp wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacers miami
- dual wheel simulator components
- ferrari car covers
- bmw dash cover
- toyota wheel spacers
- chevy s-10 96 wheel spacers
- jeep patriot wheels
- ford f150 alloy rims
- grill protectors
- performance brake rotors and pads
- custom fit rubber car mats