The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt-on aggressive off-road appeal with Pro Comp Series 84 Vapor Pro Alloy Wheels
- Precision-milled windows highlight a bold 8-spoke, simulated beadlock design
- Cast using cutting-edge technology for lightweight strength
- Superior bead retention thanks to the reinforced rim flange
- Provide plenty of clearance for your performance brake kit
- Made in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and diameters for full-sized rides
- Available in a variety of contemporary finish options
- Sold individually with an included LRG center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp Series 84 Vapor Pro Alloy Rims carry a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat warranty
Whether you’re pounding the pavement or conquering untamed trails, Pro Comp Series 84 Vapor Pro Alloy Wheels deliver the off-road stance you desire. The bold 8-spoke design is further emphasized with precision-milled windows and simulated beadlocks that together provide rugged, stylish curb appeal.
Advanced casting technology gives these Pro Comp Vapor Wheels the lightweight strength to tackle any terrain, and thanks to a reinforced rim flange, you can bet on serious bead retention. Crafted in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and diameters for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, Pro Comp Vapor Rims are also made with a high offset clearance to allow room for your big brake kit.
Choose your Vapor Pro 84 in a variety of contemporary finish options to accent or complement your exterior style. Pro Comp 84 Series Alloy Wheels are sold individually with an included center cap (lug nuts sold separately) and carry a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel