- Get a Free Tire Gauge & Gloves With Purchase of 4 or More Wheels (Free Gifts do NOT add to cart) With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reveal your wild side with Raptor Series 311 Indecent Exposure Wheels
- Solid 5-spoke design with machined spokes and simulated beadlock lip
- Rugged matte-black finish with paintable aluminum washers
- Built for high-strength, lightweight performance
- Works with your factory TPMS system
- Choose from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Indecent Exposure Wheels include matching Raptor center caps
- Raptor 311 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Raptor Series 311 Indecent Exposure Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
There’s nothing offensive about a set of custom rims wrapped in monster meats—unless you’re seeing them from second place. Maintain your lead in style points with Raptor Series 311 Indecent Exposure Wheels. Revealing your rig’s bad side with a solid 5-spoke design, machined accents and simulated beadlock lip, Raptor 311 Wheels bare it all with an inky matte-black finish and paintable aluminum washers.
Like all Raptor wheels, your Indecent Exposure Wheels are built super strong, super lightweight and super stylish. And though they're compatible with your factory TPMS system, and bolt-up to your factory lugs, there’s nothing factory about the off-road attitude of your new Raptor Series 311 Indecent Exposure Wheels.
To make sure that your ride’s style is crude and not your off-road stance, Raptor 311 Rims are available in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets. Raptor 311s include a matching Raptor-logoed center cap and come backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel