- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Infuse your off-roader or show pony with the fearless look of RBP 94R Black and Chrome Wheels
- These two-toned dubs sport a glossy black finish with chrome accents running the length of each of its 8 spokes
- Built from aluminum for unflinching strength without excess weight
- Each RBP 94R Alloy Wheel is rated for up to 3200 lbs
- Compatible with both factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS) and oversized brake systems
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- RBP-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
What do you get when you cross the modern look of glossy black with the vintage styling of polished chrome? One of the toughest-looking wheels in town: RBP 94R Black & Chrome Wheels. All of its 8 spokes are adorned with a brilliant chrome inlay that blends perfectly with the shimmering black finish. Then, for a touch of contrast, they're equipped with a stark white center cap and the iconic RBP logo.
More than just a daring design, your RBP 94R Two Tone Wheels have plenty of backbone without adding excessive weight. That's because Rollin' Big Power builds each wheel from lightweight aluminum. Unlike bulky steel, alloy delivers serious strength without the excess pounds. So your rolling mass drops but your wheel load rating stays high—3200 lbs to be precise. Now that's what we call brains and brawn.
No matter what kind of truck or SUV you're manning, RBP 94R Black and Chrome Wheels come in a wide range of sizes to fit almost any mid- or full-size vehicle. You get to choose between wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, the offsets are big enough to provide plenty of clearance for most performance brake systems. Last but not least, your Rollin' Big Power Wheels come with a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
RBP 94R Black & Chrome Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan C (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2014 5:54 AM
Liked the look, but wasn't sure about the right fit. Used on-line chat thru website to get proper sizing. These rims will not work as intended on 2500 Ram. First, was difficult to find lug nuts that will allow you to re-attach fins and hub covers. Second, you cannot use the hub covers on the rear wheels as the hubs stick out too far for the cover to be seated. Good looking wheel but not right for this application.
Reviewed by Richard D (Conrad, MT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2014 6:54 PM
These wheels were nice. The only thing I really found bad was the crome inserts will collect dirt when used. They will be hard to clean in the future. They were suppose to fit my 2008 Silverado 2500 and the caps woild not go on. Autoanything would not take them back because I mounted them even tho they said they would fit. I would really hesitate before buying from them.
Reviewed by Phillip G (VILLA RICA, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 24, 2013 6:57 AM
Autoanything delivered these wheels in eight days. Four other companies said the manufacturer could not ship them for 30 to 90 days. The wheels are great quality and a good match for my son's truck, considering solid black wheels were no match for his truck's paint colors. After receiving them I found that the chrome inserts are plastic, not metal. Also, in order to remove the lug nuts, all sixteen screws holding the chrome inserts and center caps must be removed first.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPWHEELS
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?