- Save 10% Use Promo Code RBPW10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Infuse your off-roader or show pony with the fearless look of RBP 94R Black and Chrome Wheels
- These two-toned dubs sport a glossy black finish with chrome accents running the length of each of its 8 spokes
- Built from aluminum for unflinching strength without excess weight
- Each RBP 94R Alloy Wheel is rated for up to 3200 lbs
- Compatible with both factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS) and oversized brake systems
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- RBP-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
What do you get when you cross the modern look of glossy black with the vintage styling of polished chrome? One of the toughest-looking wheels in town: RBP 94R Black & Chrome Wheels. All of its 8 spokes are adorned with a brilliant chrome inlay that blends perfectly with the shimmering black finish. Then, for a touch of contrast, they're equipped with a stark white center cap and the iconic RBP logo.
More than just a daring design, your RBP 94R Two Tone Wheels have plenty of backbone without adding excessive weight. That's because Rollin' Big Power builds each wheel from lightweight aluminum. Unlike bulky steel, alloy delivers serious strength without the excess pounds. So your rolling mass drops but your wheel load rating stays high—3200 lbs to be precise. Now that's what we call brains and brawn.
No matter what kind of truck or SUV you're manning, RBP 94R Black and Chrome Wheels come in a wide range of sizes to fit almost any mid- or full-size vehicle. You get to choose between wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, the offsets are big enough to provide plenty of clearance for most performance brake systems. Last but not least, your Rollin' Big Power Wheels come with a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
RBP 94R Black & Chrome Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian L (ATHENS, TX) — May 27, 2017 9:12 AM
These wheels look great but there are a few problems. First of all the "chrome" pieces are plastic. The other problem is that to install the wheel or to change a flat, you have to take off all of the chrome pieces that are held in place with 2 allen head screws per piece. That's sixteen screws just to get the centercap off just to change a flat. It will be very labor intensive just to rotate your tires.
Reviewed by Alan C (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2014 5:54 AM
Liked the look, but wasn't sure about the right fit. Used on-line chat thru website to get proper sizing. These rims will not work as intended on 2500 Ram. First, was difficult to find lug nuts that will allow you to re-attach fins and hub covers. Second, you cannot use the hub covers on the rear wheels as the hubs stick out too far for the cover to be seated. Good looking wheel but not right for this application.