- Save 10% Use Promo Code RBPW10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Treat your truck or SUV to the sick styling of RBP 94R Chrome and Black Wheels
- These two-tone rims feature a shimmering chrome finish and glossy black spoke inserts
- Designed with an off-road-approved 8-spoke pattern
- Wrought from high-strength, lightweight aluminum
- Rated for up to 3200 lbs of load per wheel
- Works with factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS)
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and oversized brake offsets
- RBP-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Some minty gums might double your fun, but only RBP 94R Chrome and Black Wheels will double your rig's curb appeal right out of the box. Blending the blazing gleam of chrome and the stealthy style of glossy black, these 8-spoke dubs are sure to turn more than a few heads on your morning commute and weekend treks.
Beauty and brawn join forces to make RBP 94R Two-Toned Wheels unstoppable on the highway and the trail. Rather than working with heavyweight steel, Rollin' Big Power carves your rims from lightweight aluminum. But if you think that saving weight means sacrificing strength, consider this: each RBP Chrome and Black Wheel is rated to support 3200 lbs. That's enough backbone to withstand punishing conditions and shoulder fully packed payloads.
No matter what you have parked in your driveway, RBP 94R Chrome with Black Inserts are available in a range of sizes to fit most mid- and full-sized rigs. They're also built with high offsets, adding extra clearance for most performance brake systems. And, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
RBP 94R Chrome & Black Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eddie G (Jonesville, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 10, 2017 12:03 PM
I love these wheels I had looked at everything out there before making this decision to purchase these wheels and I'm thankful I did. And the price that auto anything had was a big factor in me buying them here you can't beat there prices. Thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by Bob W (Keizer, OR) — Feb 17, 2017 8:43 AM
I love the wheels now that I got the correct ones, Only took 2 months to get them. The issue was the web site didn't say the wheels wouldn't fit based on the size my father in law said 17" but the truck had 18"on it and the 17 inch hit the brake caliper. I went on other web sites and it stated the 17" wouldn't fit. so I had to pay a restocking fee to get the correct ones ordered RBP should inform vendors that certain wheels won't fit.
Reviewed by Michael K (Sevierville, TN) — Mar 24, 2015 4:12 AM
These things are perfect, better than the picture, they are custom made to order, so they took a while to get, but no problem, worth the wait and cheaper than anywhere else...