- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Double down on your big rig’s image with RBP 95R Black Machined Wheels
- These high-contrast wheels boast a black finish with machined accents
- Black accent bolts around each rim’s outer lip
- Designed with a hawkish spin on the classic 8-spoke pattern
- Constructed from aluminum for serious strength and unbeatable weight savings
- Rated for up to 3200 lbs of load per wheel
- Works with factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS)
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and oversized brake offsets
- RBP-branded center cap included
- Sold individually
- Covered by a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty
Having a hard time picking between the murdered-out look of black wheels and the modern style of machined metal? Instead of settling for either/or, get both with RBP 95R Black Machined Wheels. Featuring a glossy black, machined finish with simulated beadlock accent bolts around the perimeter, these two-toned wheels more than double your curb appeal.
Not only do RBP 95R Black Machined Rims turn heads, but they also have the muscle to back up their bold looks. That's because Rollin' Big Power carves each 8-spoke RBP 95R Series Wheel out of premium aluminum. This one-piece design fortifies each dub without adding excess weight—and that means hauling huge loads while keeping your rolling mass low.
RBP 95R Wheels come in more sizes than you can shake a dipstick at. Whether you're motoring around in a full-sized Ford or Nissan, they're available in a wide range of bolt patterns, diameters and offsets to fit almost any vehicle. Plus, each RBP 95R Custom Truck Rim comes with a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?