- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Customize your off-roader or highway cruiser with the clean look of RBP 96R Black Machined Wheels
- Featuring a high-contrast RBP black machine finish that blends deep blacks with bare-metal highlights
- Studded with polished accent bolts around the rim
- Manufactured from aluminum for the optimal balance of strength and weight savings
- Each rim is rated to support up to 3200 lbs
- Works with both factory tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS) and oversized brake systems
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- RBP logo etched into one spoke and on the included center cap
- Sold individually
- Your RBP 96R Rims come with a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty
Veteran custom truck builders know that the best wheels don't steal the limelight but enhance the overall attitude of the ride. That's why RBP 96R Machined Rims are the pros' choice. Designed to share the spotlight, these rims feature 8 tapered spokes that are narrow enough to highlight your brake system—perfect if you're rolling with oversized calipers and rotors. Add to that a two-toned finish, polished accent bolts and RBP badging, and you've got a set of rims that are true showstoppers.
Style and strength come together in perfect harmony with RBP 96R Black Machined Wheels. Unlike hefty steel wheels that weigh your rig down, Rollin' Big Power crafts your 96R Rims from high-quality aluminum. Not only does this allow come in at a fraction of the weight, it's also sturdy enough to 3200 lbs per wheel. So, you won't have to think twice about packing along extra camping gear, building supplies or desert toys.
No matter what type of truck or SUV you have parked at home, you're sure to find an RBP Black Machines Wheel to fit. They're available in a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and brake offsets, which are oversized to accommodate performance brake systems. Plus, Rollin' Big Power backs them with a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?