RBP Adrenaline Black Series Wheels
The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get your rig’s pulse rate pumping with RBP Adrenaline Black Series Wheels
- Clean and modern 9-spoke design with a sleek satin black finish
- Crafted strong and light from cast aluminum construction
- Available in a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each wheel includes an RBP-branded center cap
- Adrenaline Black Series Wheels are sold individually
- Your RBP Adrenaline Black Series Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural Warranty.
When it comes to craggy ravines, razorback dunes or morning commutes, drivers either feel fight or flight. Those who feel flight go home and cower, while those who feel fight embrace the rush of adrenaline. And for you, we present RBP Adrenaline Black Series Wheels. Boasting a modern 9-spoke design and a satin black finish, Adrenalines inject your rig with a rush of performance and style.
Sure, the look of these RBP Adrenalines gets the pulse racing. But it's the build that will have your heart skipping a beat. Wrought from 100% cast aluminum construction, RBP Adrenaline Black Series rims posses the rare balance of strength and weight sought after by all racers and off-road enthusiasts. That means that rolling mass and unsprung weight stay low while payload capacity and long-term durability stay high.
To make sure the adrenaline shot of style is just what your rig needs, RBP Adrenaline black wheels come in a wide array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, your truck always gets the pulse pumping off-road stance you're looking for. And to give you an adrenaline shot of confidence, RBP backs your Adrenaline Black Series Wheels with a heart-racing 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel