RBP Arsenal Black Series Wheels
The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Fortify style and performance with RBP Arsenal Black Series Wheels
- Aggressive 7-split spoke design with your choice of black finishes
- Cast aluminum construction delivers the strongest, lightest wheel possible
- Select from a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Every rim includes an RBP-branded center cap
- Arsenal Black Series Wheels are sold individually
- Your RBP Arsenal Black Series Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural Warranty
Comparing a factory truck to a modified monster rig is like comparing a slingshot to a shotgun. So hit the backcountry battlefield locked and loaded with a set of RBP Arsenal Black Series Wheels under your machine. Lighting the fuse with an explosive 7-split spoke design and your choice of black finishes, Arsenal Wheels drop a bombshell of off-road style and performance.
Arming your rig for explosive style is just the beginning with RBP Arsenal rims. Locked and loaded for maximum strength and minimal weight, RBP Arsenal black wheels blast away weak, heavy rims with powerful 100% cast-aluminum construction. This combustible combination of high strength and low weight keeps rolling mass and unsprung weight low while payload capacity and trail-tested durability runs high.
RBP Arsenals also equip your rig with a high-caliber off-road stance, thanks to the army of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets you have to choose from. Sold separately, each Rolling Big Power Arsenal Wheel is armed with a matching RBP-logoed center cap. And to pack this deal with some extra TNT, RBP backs your Arsenal Black Series Wheels with an explosive 1-year finish warranty and Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel