- Save 10% Use Promo Code RBPW10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your rig for battle with RBP Assault Wheels
- Styled with a triangular 8-spoke pattern for an aggressive edge
- Decked out with accent bolts around the deep-dish lip
- Available in a range of righteous finishes
- Choose from cast alloy to save weight or forged monoblock for added strength
- Rated for up to 3200 lbs per Assault Wheel
- Built in multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Constructed to accommodate factory tire pressure monitor sensors
- Assault Wheels are sold individually with included RBP-branded center caps
- Your RBP Assault Wheels include a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
You don’t bring a pocketknife to a gunfight, and you don’t win the style war by sporting stock rims. When you’re ready to blitz the streets and the trails with unflinching attitude, make the switch to RBP Assault Wheels. These lethal lookers are designed with a triangular 8-spoke pattern, accent bolts and a deep-dish lip that terrorize traffic wherever you drive.
Beyond the bold look of RBP Assault Rims, they also boast a wide selection of options. For a lightweight upgrade, go with cast alloy Assaults. Or if you’re looking for brute strength, bolt on a forged monoblock RBP Assault set. They’re rated to support up to 3200 lbs each, and work flawlessly with factory tire pressure monitor sensors.
Whether you’re looking for stealth or shine, Rolling Big Power Assault Wheels are available in a range of subtle and flashy finishes—each with matching RBP-branded center caps. You can pick from a host of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. RBP covers your Assault Rims with a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel