- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPW20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take aim at tougher style by bolting on RBP Beretta Wheels
- Constructed with a straight-edged 8-spoke design for an aggressive profile
- Tricked out with a simulated beadlock for a burly 4x4 appearance
- Beretta rims come in your choice of powerful finishes
- Built tough yet light from forged monoblock—rated for up to 3200 lbs per wheel
- Offered in diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Compatible with your ride’s factory tire pressure monitor sensors
- Beretta Wheels are sold individually with RBP-branded center cap
- Your RBP Beretta Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
There’s a battle brewing on the streets and trails about whose style reigns supreme. But if you’re rolling on stock rims, you’re not putting up much of a fight. Arm your ride for a full-frontal assault by upgrading with RBP Beretta Wheels. Locked and loaded with a straight-edged 8-spoke pattern that’s accented by a simulated beadlock, these deadly rims deliver a lethal look.
High-caliber construction is the hallmark of every RBP Beretta. These burly rims are built out of forged monoblock, making them tougher than a tank yet lighter than a derringer. In fact, they’re rated to support up to 3200 lbs per wheel. Plus, Rolling Big Power Beretta Wheels come in your choice of killer finishes with included RBP center caps.
From trail-jamming Jeeps to traffic-juking trucks, RBP Beretta Rims are built to fit a wide range of rigs. Just pick from a host of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets, and you’re ready to rock. Rolling Big Power backs your Beretta Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel