- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPW20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ramp up your rig’s style with a wild set of RBP Colt Wheels
- Designed with a daring 5-spoke pattern with bullet-hole accents
- RBP crafts Colt rims in a range of flashy finishes
- Built from lightweight cast alloy or forged monoblock construction—rated to support up to 3200 lbs
- Constructed in multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for full-sized rides
- Colt Wheels are sold individually with an included RBP-branded center cap
- Works with tire pressure monitor sensors
- RBP Colt Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Colt .45 may be the gun that won the west, but RBP Colt Wheels are the wheels that win the streets and trails. These sharpshooters feature a 5-spoke design, with each spoke stylized by 3 bullet holes. Whether you’re pounding the pavement or blazing trails, all eyes will be drawn to your RBP Colt Rims.
Options abound with Rolling Big Power Colt Wheels. They come in your choice of lightweight cast alloy or forged monoblock construction—rated at up to 3200 lbs per wheel. Plus, you can choose from a range of finishes that best matchyour rig’s attitude, including RBP Colt Chrome Wheels.
From rock-crawling Jeeps to load-hauling trucks, there’s an RBP Colt Wheel to work with almost any vehicle. They’re built in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offset—all designed to accommodate your factory tire pressure monitor sensors. Every Colt Rim comes complete with an RBP-branded center cap and is backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel