- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPW20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your big rig with the bold look of RBP Magnum Wheels
- Built with an intimidating twin 6-spoke pattern accented with a detailed crossbar design
- Magnum rims are available in your choice of head-turning finishes
- Constructed using a forged monoblock technique for high strength and low weight
- Rated to support up to 3200 lbs per Magnum Wheel
- Crafted in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for your full-sized ride
- Designed to not interfere with factory tire pressure monitor sensors
- Magnum Wheels are sold individually with RBP-branded center caps
- Your RBP Magnum Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Dirty Harry wouldn’t be caught dead cruising the mean streets of San Francisco on stock rims, and neither should you. Ditch your factory duds and step up to the killer look of RBP Magnum Wheels. With their twin 6-spoke pattern and trick crossbar design, these aftermarket upgrades will always have you feeling lucky—while making the competition feel like punks.
Beyond the aggressive look of RBP Magnum Rims, they’re also made to survive the harshest conditions on or off the road. Built using an advanced forged monoblock manufacturing process, they’re both incredibly strong and impressively light. In fact, each RBP Magnum Monoblock is rated to support up to 3200 lbs—plenty tough to tackle rugged trails and pothole-pocked streets.
Rolling Big Power Magnum Wheels are big on options. Pick from a powerful palette of finishes to accent or augment your profile. Then, choose from a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. No matter which path you go down, all Magnum Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- rbp rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- best wheel spacers
- dual wheel simulator components
- toyota wheel spacers
- volvo trunk liner
- vw all weather mats
- wheel spacers jeep grand cherokee
- f150 alloy rims
- nissan frontier wheels
- guard and bull guards
- exterior window cover for vehicle
- cargo roof storage