- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPW20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your rig with RBP Revolver-6 Wheels for serious visual firepower
- Decked out with a daring 6-spoke design with a simulated beadlock
- Revolver-6 rims come in your choice of bold finish options
- Built from forged monoblock to cut weight and boost strength
- Available in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for trucks, SUVs and 4x4s
- Compatible with your rig’s stock tire pressure monitor sensors
- Revolver-6 Wheels are sold individually with an RBP-branded center cap
- Your RBP Revolver-6 Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Expecting to turn heads while you’re rolling on factory rims is about as realistic as expecting to bring down a 10-point buck with a BB gun. You need some serious firepower to take the streets and trails by storm, and that’s exactly what RBP Revolver 6 Wheels deliver. Locked and loaded with 6 high-caliber spokes and packing a simulated beadlock, they give your rig a lethal look.
RBP Revolvers are heavy on style, yet light on weight. That’s because RBP builds them using an ingenious forged monoblock manufacturing process. Though they don’t weigh a ton, they’re strong enough to support a ton—up to 3200 lbs, to be precise. On backcountry trails or chewed-up urban streets, RBP Revolver 6 Rims have the backbone to survive the worst.
There’s no shortage of options when you’re picking out Rolling Big Power Revolver-6 Wheels. They’re offered in an array of bold finishes. Plus, you can choose from a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Each Revolver-6 Rim includes a branded center cap to complete the look and comes backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel