- Save 20% Use Promo Code RBPW20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll with the ruthless look of RBP Savage Wheels
- Styled with a wild split 5-spoke design in a star-shaped pattern
- Savage rims come tricked out in your choice of finishes
- Built from forged monoblock for brute strength without excess bulk
- Crafted with the backbone to support up to 3200 lbs per wheel
- Available in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for trucks, SUVs and 4x4s
- Works with your rig’s stock tire pressure monitor sensors
- Savage Wheels are sold individually with an included RBP center cap
- Your RBP Savage Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
The streets and trails are a brutal proving ground, and only the strong survive. But if you’re still rocking factory rims, you’re vulnerable to bullying from beastly big rigs. Go on the visual offensive with a set of RBP Savage Wheels. These vicious upgrades feature a fierce split 5-spoke, star-shaped design that’ll make the competition tremble.
The menacing look of RBP Savage Rims is backed up by their merciless construction. Forged for brute strength, RBP Savage monoblocks have the guts to withstand rugged off-road paths and pothole-pocked roadways. In fact, each rim is rated to support 3200 lbs of weight—plenty of backbone to shoulder burly trucks, SUVs and Jeeps alike.
With Rolling Big Power Savage Wheels, you’re in complete control. Choose from a wide range of finishes to pair with or part ways from your paint job. Plus, they’re available in multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit almost any rig. Every Savage Rim comes complete with an RBP-branded center cap and is backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel