The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Kick up some dust with Red Dirt Road RD01 Dirt Wheels
- Unique 8-spoke design with simulated beadlock accents
- Available in your choice of eye-catching finishes
- Red Dirt Road logo embossed on each wheel edge
- Crafted from aluminum to be incredibly lightweight and strong
- Choose from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Each RD01 Dirt wheel includes a Red Dirt Road-logoed center cap
- RD01 Dirt Wheels are sold individually
- Your Red Dirt Road RD01 Dirt Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, your off-road machine is no stranger to kickin’ up a little dust. But outfit it with a set of Red Dirt Road RD01 Dirt Wheels, and it dominates the ground below. RDR RD01 rims feature a unique eight-spoke design with simulated beadlock accents mill-machined into the outer lip. Plus, your choice of trail-ready finishes and the embossed Red Dirt Road logo on the outer wheel edge adds the perfect off-road touch.
Built to tackle the toughest trails, RD01 Dirt Wheels are crafted from solid aluminum. This makes a wheel that combines super lightweight construction with maximum strength. So no matter what the trail dishes out, the aggressive build of your RD01 chrome or RD01 black wheels are up to the task.
Available in a wide variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns, Red Dirt Road RD01 wheels make it easy to give your rig the right stance. Plus, to top off the off-road style, every RD01 Dirt wheel comes with an aggressive, Red Dirt Road-logoed center cap. Red Dirt Road backs your RD01 Dirt Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Red Dirt Road RD01 Dirt Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick P (FIFE LAKE, MI) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 19, 2016 11:09 AM
I bought these for my 1996 Silverado K1500. I really like the matte finish on these wheels. Not too shiny but still noticeable. I only wish that I couldve been able to get the machined/black ones instead of straight black. Still look nice though. Will buy from this site again.
- red dirt road wheels & rims
- westin slim window deflectors truck
- 1 inch drop coil springs
- foose legend wheels
- lexus all weather floor mats
- chevy grill guards
- toyota wheel spacers
- tacoma rims
- f150 alloy wheels
- 2012 ford escape rubber floor mats
- automobile window rain guards
- car brakes prices
- cargo for suv