The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ride the lightning with Red Dirt Road RD06 Thunder Wheels
- Aggressive 7-spoke design machined with center cutouts and bolted accents
- Red Dirt Road logo machine-embossed on the outer rim lip
- Crafted in your choice of thunderous finishes
- All aluminum construction is exceptionally lightweight and strong
- Pick from a variety of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Each RD06 Thunder rim includes a Red Dirt Road-logoed center cap
- RD06 Thunder Wheels are sold individually
- Your Red Dirt Road RD06 Thunder Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Steal your competition’s thunder on a set of Red Dirt Road RD06 Wheels. Adding a deep roar your off-road ride with the aggressive seven-spoke design, Red Dirt Road Thunder wheels pound the ground with a machine-embossed Red Dirt Road logo around the outer rim lip.
Wrought for rumbling, Red Dirt Road Thunder Wheels are crafted from solid aluminum that delivers an impressive combination of lightweight design and ultimate strength. So no matter what you see on the trail ahead, your rig is equipped to hammer right on through with power and agility.
To match your rig’s thunderous attitude with a thunderous stance, RDR Thunder rims come in a wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. Plus, a Red Dirt Road-logoed center cap is included with all RDR RD06 wheels. Red Dirt Road backs your RD06 Thunder Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Red Dirt Road RD06 Thunder Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean C (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 15, 2015 7:28 AM
These are a great looking wheel. Pictures are tough to distinguish the detail. They are a matte wheel, but the matte area has a pretty impressive "sheen" ... as in, they don't look like primer. Overall quality of the wheel is great.
Reviewed by Michael T (West Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 14, 2015 6:22 PM
I had shopped around for a few months before purchasing this wheel. Auto Anything had an unbeatable deal on these. They shipped the next day and arrived in three days, ahead of the scheduled delivery. They look great and were just as described. I will always shop first at Auto Anything. Best prices and the best service.
- red dirt road wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach spacer reviews
- audi car covers
- lexus rubber mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- wheel adapters for ford rangers
- ford f150 alloy rims
- jeep wrangler rims
- p u truck accessories
- automotive detailing supplies
- car front mask