- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put the spin on your dually with Rekon HD D54 Dually Wheels
- Web-like 16-spoke design with mill-machined accents
- Available in a wide array of aggressive finishes
- Made from one-piece of forged aluminum for low weight and high strength
- Direct-mount, front- and rear-specific eight-lug design (no adapters required)
- Select from a range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Exceeds SAE J2530 requirements for up to a 3500-lb. load rating (37" tire)
- Each HD D54 Wheel includes a Rekon-logoed center cap
- Rekon HD D54 Wheels are sold individually
- Also available with matching trailer wheels
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Rekon HD D54 Dually Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Don’t get caught in the web of wannabes and look-alikes. Weave your own diabolical dually style with a set of Rekon HD D54 Dually Wheels. Sporting a spider web-like 16-spoke design with mill-machined accents throughout, Rekon HD D54 rims look like nothing else on the road. And, Rekon’s array of hard-hitting finish choices ups the attitude ante.
Crafted for hard work and harder play, Rekon D54 rims are made from one-piece forged aluminum construction. This results in a dually wheel that’s incredibly low in weight and high in strength. In fact, Rekon Weld D54 wheels exceed SAE J2530 requirements, meaning they can shoulder a 3500-lb. load rating. And the direct-mount eight-lug design means no adapters are needed.
Rekon D54 forged dually wheels make it easy to give your dually a dominating stance, thanks to the wide range of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. And, to double down the dually style, all Rekon D54 dually wheels include a matching Rekon-logoed center cap. What’s more, Rekon backs your HD D54 Dually Wheels with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel