- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flare out your dually style with Rekon HD D58 Dually Wheels
- Unique, flared eight-spoke design with machined oval cut-outs
- Select from your choice of aggressive finishes
- Crafted from a single slab of forged aluminum for low weight and high strength
- Front- and rear-specific eight-lug, direct-mount design (no adapters required)
- Select from an assortment of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Surpasses SAE J2530 standards for up to a 3500-lb. load rating (37" tire)
- Each HD D58 Wheel includes a Rekon-logoed center cap
- Rekon HD D58 Wheels are sold individually
- Available with matching trailer wheels
- Made in the USA
- Rekon HD D58 Dually Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Roll hard on a set of Rekon HD D58 Dually Wheels to sport more than the flare on your rear fenders. Featuring an eight-spoke design that flares at the end to create unique oval cut-outs, Weld D58 rims flash like nothing else. And, with your choice of unflinching finishes, your rig’s sure to stand apart from the highway herd.
Constructed from one single slab of forged aluminum—the only material that should go into a heavy-duty wheel—Weld forged D58 dually wheels are both super light and super strong. This is why your Rekon HD D58 wheels have the backbone to bear a 3500-lb. load rating and the fortitude to exceed SAE J2530 requirements.
All Rekon HD D58 wheels come with a matching Rekon-logoed center cap. And the direct-mount eight-lug design means no adapters are needed for mounting. Plus, the wide scope of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns makes it easy to add some flare to your dually’s stance. Better yet, Rekon builds your HD D58 Dually Wheels in the USA, and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel