- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Conquer the backcountry on a boss set of REKON XT B57 Beadlock Wheels
- Styled with a distinct bullet-hole design to deliver aggressive curb appeal
- Equipped with working beadlocks for extreme tire grip on off-road expeditions
- 1-piece forged aluminum construction for brute strength and minimal weight
- Intense 2600lb load rating per wheel when paired with 40” tires
- Finished in a nano-ceramic Advanced Tactical Coating to withstand harsh conditions
- Adorned with REKON-branded center caps
- Comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns, back spacing and offsets
- XT B57 Beadlock Wheels are sold individually and made in the USA
- Your REKON XT B57 Beadlock Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When the badlands are calling, answer with the full force of REKON XT B57 Beadlock Wheels. These burly off-road rims are styled with a bullet-hole design and equipped with genuine tire-gripping beadlocks. Pull off the paved way with these gravel brawlers, and you’re sure to turn heads while you crawl rocks.
As the toughest and lightest off-road rims around, the REKON B57 XT lineup is the perfect complement to rugged Jeeps, trucks and 4x4s. Constructed from one piece of forged aluminum, they balance strength with weight savings. In fact, each REKON B57 Rim is rated to 2600lbs of load on a 40” tire. And with its weather-blocking nano-ceramic Advanced Tactical Coating, it survives icy trails and scorching dunes with ease.
You can’t beat Kansas City BBQ, and you can’t best a Kansas City-made REKON XT B57 Wheel. These American-born upgrades come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, and each one is topped with a branded center cap. REKON backs your XT B57 Beadlock Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel