- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Both early and late model rides look vintage with REV Classic 100 Wheels
- Smooth and classic 5-spoke style with a contemporary feel
- REV 100 rims are crafted in several modern finishes
- Constructed in a wide range of bolt patterns, widths and offsets
- Classic 100s come in an array of sizes for your car, truck or SUV
- Alternate caps are available, as well as either standard or reverse outer lips
- Each 100 REV Wheel is sold individually
- Your REV Classic 100 Wheels are backed by 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It doesn’t matter if you’re rolling in a brand-new SUV or a retro hot-rod, REV Classic 100 Wheels give your ride the vintage appeal you’ve always wanted. Sporting old-school style with a contemporary flair, REV 100 Wheels feature the classic 5-spoke design with smooth, new-school accents like standard or reverse outer lips and alternate center caps.
Upgrading your street presence by 100% - REV Classic 100 Rims are crafted from tough, lightweight aluminum alloy and come in your choice of several eye-catching finishes. REV 100 Rims are offered for most cars, trucks or SUVs, and are constructed in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns, widths and offsets.
Each Classic 100 REV Wheel is sold individually and carries a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
REV Classic 100 Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wael M (washougal, WA) Reviewed for a 1972 Chevy Chevelle — May 03, 2016 8:15 PM
If you want wheels that looks like torque thrust 2 or goose legend For maybe half price and just as good if even better get you some of these .... 1972 Chevelle SS
Reviewed by LIONEL C (BATON ROUGE, LA) — Apr 26, 2015 8:46 PM
I have an 71 Chevelle,that I kept around for about 30years now.I have the Ls fever to awaken the classic beast . I have ordered the Mickey Thompson' class wheels,they didn't have my size that I needed for the car.After 10 minutes pass by trying to help me. The phone clark said dude I have an 67 Chevelle ,I put some of the REV Classic 100 Wheels than he discounted them an extra 20%,"Thank You," AutoAnything
Reviewed by Robert C (Middleport, NY) Reviewed for a 1981 Chevy C/K Pickup — Apr 19, 2015 4:55 PM
The wheels came with unbelievable packing, included was plastic rings on the edge of the rims for protection in shipping and they worked great to use while mounting. They balanced well and after the ride was smooth. The quality is great, will recommend as a great wheel and a great buy!