- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride a mean makeover with Ridler 645 Wheels
- These 5-spoke rims feature fierce flares, raised ridges and a machined outer lip for a look that’s truly original
- Finished off with a branded center cap
- Crafted from aluminum alloy for strength and weight savings
- Comes in your choice of jaw-dropping finishes
- Ridler builds their 645 Wheels in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- Your Ridler 645 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
A lot of things in life are beyond our control. The rising price of gas, the traffic jam that makes you late to work, the neighbor who always has his stereo pegged at full volume. Fortunately, there's at least one thing where you have the final say: the look of your ride. Put your personality on display by replacing your factory rims with Ridler 645 Wheels.
Whether you're dressing up your daily driver or adding the finishing touch to your show car, you're sure to stand out when you roll with Ridler 645. These dashing dubs feature a flat-faced 5-spoke design that flares out aggressively as they approach the inner ring. For added eye-appeal, the spokes are outlined by raised ridges, and the outer lip is machined for a smooth finish. What's more, your 645 Rims come complete with branded center caps to complete their custom look.
From classic hot rods to contemporary muscle cars, Ridler makes a set of 645 Wheels to fit cars of every era. Just pick the wheel sizes, bolt pattern and offset that matches your axles, and you're set. Best of all, they're built from featherweight aluminum, so they won't weigh down your suspension. And, Ridler backs your 645 Rims with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ridler 645 Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael F (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2017 8:19 AM
I'm very happy with the rims . Just got them on the car they look great . It was A good choice ordering from auto anything got them out fast and sale person was great and helpful.
Reviewed by Rodney H (Billings, MT) — Aug 25, 2015 6:47 AM
I am impressed at the quality, finish and balance of the Ridler wheels. For an inexpensive wheel with a good look, I don't know if I could have wanted any more in a wheel. AutoAnything shipped out super fast as well. I guess the only thing I would like to see is wider options and more offset options.
Reviewed by Michael L (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — May 21, 2015 10:04 AM
Wheels look great and will give my truck the hot rod flashback look I'm going for. The only reason I rated them a 4 is b/c they are still in the box and I have not seen them installed. Hopefully the zero offset and fatter rear wheels will give me the desired effect.
Reviewed by michael d (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2015 7:13 AM
Purchased these wheels for a 99 dodge 1500. Put them on a set of 275/65/18 wow,old truck turning heads again. I tell everyone about your site. Michael