Ridler 675 Wheels
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your style game with a head-turning set of Ridler 675 Wheels
- These throwback rims feature a time-honored 5-spoke pattern with steep peaks running up the center of each spoke
- Rounded out with a stepped outer lip and a branded center cap
- Pick from a rich palette of finishes
- Manufactured from aluminum alloy for the optimal balance of strength to weight
- Multiple wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options to choose from
- Sold separately
- Ridler 675 Wheels are protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Germany may have invented the first automobile, but America perfected the art of automotive customization. From the hot rods of the 1960s to the retro muscle revolution of the 2000s, every generation finds new ways to pour both performance and personality into their rides. Now, you can continue the tradition by decking out your vehicle with Ridler 675 Wheels.
Inspired by the past and informed by the present, the Ridler 675 line of aftermarket rims delivers classic attitude and modern styling in one jaw-dropping package. They're sculpted with a traditional 5-spoke pattern that's raised along the center, creating sharp peaks that slope down like high-performance pyramids. And with multiple finish options available—including Ridler 675 Polished and Ridler 675 Silver—they fit in with or stand out against your auto's paint job and trim.
While the design of your Ridler Wheels 675 looks old-school, they're not built like old-fashioned steel rims. Instead, Ridler sculpts them from aluminum to maximize their structural strength while minimizing their overall weight. You won't have trouble finding a set that fits, thanks to their wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, every Ridler 675 comes complete with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size