Ridler 695 Wheels
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the perfect finish to your muscle car, upgrade with Ridler 695 Wheels
- In true hot rod fashion, they feature a smooth, flared 5-spoke pattern set deep inside the rim
- Available in a range of formidable finishes
- Ridler-branded center cap included with each 695 Wheel
- Constructed from aluminum alloy to shed pounds without sacrificing structural strength
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offset combinations to fit your ride
- Sold separately
- Your Ridler 695 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Charger. Camaro. Mustang. The names of America's infamous muscle cars and pony rides alone are enough to make your lead foot twitch. Of course, their appeal extends beyond the big displacement engines—these iconic rides set a new standard in style that continues to inspire car builders and customizers to this day. Now, you can tap into the time-honored look of these legendary vehicles by upgrading to a set of Ridler 695 Wheels.
Whether you're rebuilding a classic Goat or retrofitting a modern ‘Stang, the Ridler 695 line is just as at home on vintage rides as on contemporary cruisers. They sport a sleek 5-point star pattern made up of curved spokes that flare dramatically as they approach the inner ring. A rounded center cap accentuates their sleek shape, and it's branded with the Ridler logo to show off your aftermarket allegiances. Plus, they come in your choice of racy finishes, including Ridler 695 Gray and Ridler 695 Black.
Big muscle cars were never known for their modest curb weight, especially when they're bogged down by steel wheels. Fortunately, Ridler Wheels 695 don't suffer the same problem. They're sculpted from lightweight aluminum, so even the oversized 20" models won't stress your suspension. Best of all, Ridler 695 Rims are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size