- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent curb rash with RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands
- Protects expensive rims from curb dings, scratches and scrapes
- Adds a custom flare to your custom or factory wheels
- Features a two-piece, hard plastic design with shock-absorbing acrylic foam backing
- Easily installs in around 30 minutes—just clean, peel and stick
- Less cost and hassle than wheel refurbishing
- Choose from a range of colors to match, highlight or offset your wheels
- Fits wheel sizes ranging from 10” to 22”
- Kit includes four Wheel Bands, four cleaning wipes and one application tool
- Your RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands are backed by a limited 2-year/24,000 mile warranty
Nothing sends shivers up a driver’s spine like the sound of an expensive aluminum wheel grinding against unforgiving concrete. So, kick those scraped rims to the curb with a set of RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands. Protecting your rims from the perils of parking, Rim Protect wheel bands deliver a double-dose of style and protection.
Crafted from a two-piece hard plastic and shock-absorbing acrylic foam backing, RimPro-Tec wheel bands take the abuse that the curb dishes out—not your wheels. And to go beyond simple protection, you can add custom style with your choice of colors that match, highlight or offset the look of your wheels.
Boasting an easy clean, peel and stick installation, your complete set of wheel bands goes on in around 30 minutes. The kit includes four Wheel Bands, four cleaning wipes and one application tool—everything you need. And, they fit almost any rim ranging from 10” to 22” in diameter. Best yet, your RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands are backed by a limited 2-year/24,000 mile warranty.
RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by george s (FORT WASHINGTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Volt — Jan 31, 2017 5:22 AM
I am pleased that they work as stated. I had just put them on when I had the misfortune to bump a curb. I heard a squeak and pulled away from the curb. No damage to my wheel and little bit of marring the band. Well worth the investment and I still have enough leftover to redo it if I need too.
Reviewed by steve m (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Jul 23, 2016 3:31 PM
Look great, easy to install. Had them about three months with no problems but then had two of the four bands came off after a three hour trip on the interstate doing about 75-80 mph. Ordered a second set which I've installed but haven't done any interstate driving with these yet.
Reviewed by Michael C (Branford, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 02, 2016 6:14 AM
When I installed them I had some doubts, but I can't even notice them anymore, and they are even and look good. Remember to clean the rims well with soap and water, I then used alcohol...let dry. I followed up with a 3m adhesive enhancer. Worked great.
Reviewed by Michael H (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Mar 25, 2016 8:12 PM
These RimPro-Tec bands are simply the best. They are second to none. They are quality and class A bands. I read aboiut a lot of rim bands and stop at these and I have no regrets. As a matter of fact I ordered another set for my 06 Tundra. Really Classy and I highly recommends these if you are looking for quality
- rimpro-tec wheels & rims
- 2010 chevy silverado mbrp installer series performance dyno
- aem brute force cleaning
- helo he874 wheels
- toyota wheel spacers
- vw car mats
- audi license plate frame
- cargo liner for 2012 jeep grand cherokee
- f150 alloy rims
- ford explorer wheels
- roof racks for suvs
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer