- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Invest in a fresh set of Ruff Racing R367 Wheels and let the good times roll
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminum alloy with a durable, split 10-spoke design
- Available in a stylish, low-gloss satin black finish with machined face and red undercut variations
- Choose from a variety of diameter, bolt pattern and offsets to match your ride’s requirements
- Center cap etched with the Ruff Racing brand to leave no one wondering
- Every Ruff Racing R367 Wheel is sold individually and backed by a 1-year warranty
Outfit your rig with wheels that turn heads at breakneck speed – Ruff Racing R367 Rims. Crafted from lightweight but resilient aluminum alloy for a broad range of vehicular applications, these top-notch replacement wheels boast a split 10-spoke design and come in several diameters, bolt patterns and aggressive finish options. Sold individually. 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Ruff Racing R367 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dana L (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Cruze — Jun 06, 2017 9:36 AM
The 5x105 lug pattern is rare (thanks, GM) but these are one of the best looking options for it. The 18" option fits the stock tires on the Premier RS package amazingly well. Ease of Installation takes a hit because, without the recommendation to purchase hub-centric rings to account for the bore difference between the car and hub (73.1mm for the wheel, 56.6mm for the car), centering the wheel relies on the lug bolts. That would've been good to know prior to bringing them for the install.