- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Your Jeep isn’t complete without a set of Rugged Ridge D Window Wheels
- Dramatic circular cutouts make for a modern, yet classic look
- Stamped from heavy-duty gauge steel
- Available in contemporary, paintable finishes
- Crafted in several sizes, offsets and bolt patterns for your Jeep model
- Certified to exceed SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability
- Rugged Ridge D Window Wheels include a matching center cap
- Your Rugged Ridge D Window Wheels carry a 5-year limited warranty
When it comes to hitting the trail, it doesn’t get much better than rock crawling in a Jeep. Your off-road ride has taken you to the edge and back—now give it the aftermarket overhaul it deserves by upgrading your tires with a set of Rugged Ridge D Window Wheels. Boasting 10 dramatic circular cutouts, these legendary D Window rims deliver a classic look with modern flair.
D Window Wheels are forged from heavy-duty gauge steel and powder-coated with a durable black finish that’s resistant to scratching and rust. These customizable Window rims are easily painted to match or accent your exterior and come in a variety of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns for popular Jeep models.
Each D Window Wheel is sold separately and includes a matching center cap. Certified to meet and exceed SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability, these Window Wheels are built to endure years of off-road abuse and carry a 5-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Rugged Ridge D Window Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas S (Bolivia, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2016 1:45 AM
Called rùgged rìdgè tò try to get them to replace a wheel where the welds had failed on the backside of the rim. They would not replace it. If I had the money I would have replaced them all and thrown them in the trash. The only possitive point to this story is auto anything had a new wheel at my front door in a day. I have ordered several parts and recommened this company to several of my friends and they all love the quick shipping. The orders are always accurate and customer service great!