- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your JK a next-level look with Rugged Ridge Drakon Wheels
- Commanding 5-spoke design delivers an edgy, off-road appeal
- Cast aluminum alloy construction for lightweight toughness
- Hub-centric design defends against premature wear and unwanted vibrations
- Custom-sized for exact balance and clearance on Jeep JK Wranglers
- Available in an array of eye-catching finishes
- Tested and certified to exceed SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability
- Branded “Rugged Ridge” center cap included
- Your Rugged Ridge Drakon Wheels are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Take the trails by force on an aggressive set of Rugged Ridge Drakon Wheels. With a commanding 5-spoke design and daring circular cutouts, Drakon Wheels deliver an edgy, off-road appeal—perfect for your JK Jeep. Choose your set from an array of eye-catching finishes that match or accent your 4x4’s already adventurous exterior.
Cast from aluminum alloy, the Drakon Wheel provides an unparalleled toughness that won’t weigh you down. Engineered with an innovative hub-centric design, Rugged Ridge Drakon’s defend against premature wear and unwanted vibrations. Properly balanced with the ideal amount of clearance for your brakes, steering components and suspension, these custom-sized rims were made specifically for your Jeep Wrangler JK.
Your Drakon Wheels are sold separately and come with a branded “Rugged Ridge” center cap for a finished look. Certified to exceed SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability, Rugged Ridge Drakon Wheels are road-tested to stand-up against the great outdoors and backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel