- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to ultimate control and consistently smooth travel with Rugged Ridge XHD Wheels
- Crafted for a direct-fit replacement on Jeep Wrangler JKs
- Hub-centric design for proper balance and clearance for brakes, steering components and suspension
- Stainless button-head cap screws around the lip for a 3-piece look
- Slotted 7-spoke design available in multiple modern finishes to accent your exterior
- Exceeds SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability
- Included center cap replicates a manual hub for off-road appeal
- Rugged Ridge XHD Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
One of the best things about driving a Jeep is that you never know what the road ahead may hold. Take every turn with confidence when you strap on a set of Rugged Ridge XHD Wheels. Delivering ultimate control and consistently smooth travel, these XHD Wheels are crafted for a direct-fit replacement on your Jeep Wrangler JK.
Innovative and durable, XHD’s boast a hub-centric design that ensures each of your wheels is properly balanced with the right amount of clearance for your brakes, steering components and suspension system. XHD rims have also been independently tested and certified to exceed SAE J2530 standards for wheel strength and durability.
As attractive as they are tough, these Rugged Ridge XHD Wheels feature a slotted 7-spoke design, stainless button-head cap screws around the lip and come in your choice of modern finishes. The included center cap replicates a manual hub for even more off-road appeal. Each Rugged Ridge XHD Wheel is sold individually and backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel