Sacchi S2 Wheels
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take command over your car’s look and feel with Sacchi S2 Wheels
- Designed with a distinct split 5-spoke pattern that flares out at the feet for a sleek, formidable appearance
- Varying finish options available to pair with your ride’s paint job, trim and upgrades
- Branded center caps included
- Multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pick from
- Sold individually
- Sacchi S2 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
It's no secret that car dealers make most of their cheddar pushing sport packages, trim upgrades and add-on accessories. Not only are the prices sky high, the selection is bare bones—especially when it comes to wheels. Instead of lining the dealership pockets and driving off with lackluster rims, get the look you want at a steal of a deal with Sacchi S2 Wheels.
Elegance and aggression go hand in hand in the Sacchi S2 line of aftermarket wheels. Each rim is fashioned into a split 5-point pattern made up of sleek spokes that start out narrow and flare out as they connect with the outer lip. Airy gaps between the crisp lines leave plenty of room for your brake system to show through—perfect for flashing your performance calipers and competition rotors. Plus, Sacchi signs their name to the complementary center caps that come with your S2 Rims.
S2 Wheels don't just look sporty—they're engineered for high-octane handling. Constructed from lightweight aluminum, they cut down on your suspension's unsprung weight, keeping you nimble, agile and ready to attack tight curves. And since they're offered in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, finding a set that fits is a cinch. Better still, they're backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Sacchi S2 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Martin K (Los Alamitos, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 14, 2014 8:41 PM
I LOVE these wheels. They gave a complete face lift to my 2002 Hyundai Elantra. My car looks awesome. No problems with the install either. I am a very happy customer.
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- infinity floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- toyota wheel spacers
- silverado alloy wheels
- f250 lug nuts
- colorado rims
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle