- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break away from the predictable appearance of stock with a sharp set of Sacchi S62 Wheels
- Decked out with a distinct split 5-spoke pattern that’s highlighted by raised ridges
- Multiple finishes available to complement your ride
- Every Sacchi S62 Rim includes a branded center cap
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Pick from a wide variety of wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold separately
- Your Sacchi S62 Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Roadway reputations aren't handed out like parking tickets—they're earned by building up a ride with both ferocious performance and unique personality. Your engine may roar like a lion, but those stock wheels are as intimidating as a little lamb. When you're ready to make a name for yourself, start by flipping those factory rims for a lean, mean set of Sacchi S62 Wheels.
Sharp lines, airy openings and aggressive attitude are what distinguish the Sacchi S62 line of aftermarket wheels. Each of the five spokes are split right down the center. The breaks are then accentuated with machined ridges running along the inside edges of the spoke and around the outer lip. To punctuate the punchy design, they're topped with a branded center cap that matches your choice of finishes.
Sacchi S 62 Wheels are constructed from aluminum. The British may pronounce it Al-you-MINN-ium, but you can just call it what it really is: the best metal for crafting street-grade rims. This advanced alloy weighs a fraction of steel and is still strong enough to survive a few spirited spins around the track. What's more, Sacchi S62 Wheels are available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, they're all backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Sacchi S62 Wheels Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JuanCarlos G (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Accord — Jul 03, 2016 2:44 PM
I have had these rims for 6 months now I have put them through the ringer and then some. i work long hours out of an 8000lb F-250 with a welding rig and when I step down to my accord I often for get that it cant quite "do truck stuff" so.... sleep deprivation and driving aren't a good mix but these rims are still street worthy.
Reviewed by rande t (GROVER BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Accord — May 05, 2016 10:40 PM
My rim broke after searching my entire area 37 phone calls I finally found my rim at auto everything I'm truly just mad cause I paid and was charged for overnight and it took 10 days
Reviewed by Tracy D (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Avenger — Apr 02, 2016 10:46 PM
I like these one I bought another one and they didn't fix at all but these one fit perfect on my car and look nice on my avenger
Reviewed by Charles R (Frewsburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sportage — Dec 30, 2015 7:06 AM
Very happy with the wheels. The only thing I didn't like was that the opening around the lugs is too small to get an impact socket into