SSR GTV01 Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Buckle the blacktop on a budget with SSR GTV01 Wheels
- Sporty, classic 5-spoke design with your choice of complementing finishes
- Exclusive flow form technology makes a high-performance and low-cost wheel
- SSR Wheels are lighter, stronger and boast greater shock resistance
- Lightweight 1-piece construction for lower rolling mass and higher performance
- Compatible with factory tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Available in multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each SSR GTV01 Wheel includes an SSR-branded center cap
- SSR Wheels are sold individually
- Your SSR GTV01 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Legendary race wins and legendary race brands go hand-in-hand. So, take your next win on a set of legendary SSR GTV01 Wheels. Along with the classic SSR logo, GTV01 wheels sport a classic 5-spoke design and your choice of race-winning finishes. That way, your ride has a classic look to back up those classic wins!
For big-budget race teams, running SSR wheels is not a question. But what about privateers and track-day Joes? Well, SSR understands your need to win, too, so they made the GTV lineup. SSR GTV01 rims use 1-piece construction and flow-form technology. This makes wheels that are light, strong and high performance. Yet SSR GT V01 rims are still affordable, so your build comes in under budget.
GTV01 SSR wheels are available in multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, so your ride gets the perfect stance. And, each wheel includes an SSR-branded center cap, for the perfect look. Plus, they're compatible with factory tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). Better still, SSR backs your GTV01 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel