- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get bold on a budget with SSR GTV03 Wheels
- Aggressive hyper-mesh split 5-spoke design with your choice of finishes
- Flow form technology makes for a high-performance and low-cost wheel
- SSR wheels are light, strong and feature massive shock resistance
- Single-piece mono-block construction delivers low rolling mass and high performance
- Works with your factory tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Select from a variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each SSR GTV03 Wheel includes an SSR-branded center cap
- SSR GTV03 Wheels are sold individually
- Your SSR GTV03 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Motor racing is expensive, no doubt about it. Even the more casual, less competitive ‘gentleman racing leagues' still give your wallet a serious wallop. But you can stay competitive without breaking the bank—SSR GTV03 Wheels. Featuring a hyper-mesh 5-spoke design that keeps you at the front of the pack, SSR GT V03 rims use a special build technology that keeps you under budget.
Legendary on circuits around the globe, SSR Racing Wheels are the go-to wheel brand for serious race teams with serious budgets. But with the GTV lineup, that legendary SSR performance and style is within the reach of privateers and weekend warriors, too. Featuring mono-block construction and exclusive flow-form technology, SSR GTV 03 rims are light, strong, high performance and best of all, low cost.
To give your racer a bold, aggressive track stance, GTV03 SSR wheels are available in a variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And for the finishing touch, each wheel includes an SSR-branded center cap. Plus, they work with your OEM tire pressure monitoring system. What's more, SSR backs your GTV03 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel