Touren TR10 Wheels
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remake your ride’s profile with an irresistible set of TR10 Rims by Touren
- Designed with a swept-back 10-spoke pattern
- Machined highlights along the slender spoke faces
- Matching Touren center cap included
- Made from quality aluminum for the perfect balance of high strength and low weight
- Rated to support loads up to 1600 lbs
- Built in a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- Touren TR10 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
From the neon-lit streets of Tokyo to the palm tree-lined roadways of L.A., custom cars are locked in an endless competition for the attention and admiration of onlookers. If you want to claim a top spot in the pecking order, you need to earn it by making your ride more than just memorable—it has to be unforgettable. Stand out from the pack by upgrading your ride with Touren TR10 Wheels.
Passion, performance and personality are what drives the design of the Touren TR10. They're sculpted with 10 slender spokes that curve slightly as they strike out from the hub and connect with the razor-thin outer lip. The spokes taper sideways like turbine blades, adding a sense of motion even when they're standing still. And, this sweeping pattern is heightened by the contrast between the black finish and the machined spoke faces.
Built from premium aluminum alloy, Touren Wheels TR10 deliver the ideal balance of weight savings and structural strength. In fact, they're rated to support loads of up to 1600 lbs. They come in a range of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most coupes, sedans and wagons. Plus, every Touren TR 10 is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size