- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For a fly finish to your fierce ride, go with Touren Wheels TR3
- Styled with a tapered 10-spoke pattern in your choice of finish
- Built tough yet light from high-quality aluminum
- Touren stamps their name on one spoke and the matching center cap
- Touren TR3 Rims are strong enough to support up to 1600 lbs
- Pick from a range of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to match your ride
- Sold individually
- Your Touren TR3 Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
A lot of drivers out there view their vehicles as just a more convenient way of getting from point A to point B than public transit. For you, though, it's a high-octane extension of your performance-driven personality. And if you want to intensify the message it's sending, make the switch from stock rims to Touren TR3 Wheels.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself screaming around corners at top speed after you bolt on your new set of Touren TR3 Rims. Their tapered 10-spoke design inspires almost everyone to push the pedal to the metal. In fact, Touren is so proud of their TR3 Rims that they sign their name twice: once on the matching center cap and once on a spoke face.
You won't be sacrificing speed for style when you upgrade with TR3 Wheels. Touren builds these daring dubs from lightweight aluminum, so they won't bog down your suspension like old-school steel rims. The Touren TR3 line is available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a host of autos. And, a 1-Year Limited Warranty is included with each Touren TR3 Wheel.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Touren TR3 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim B (Sobieski, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Avalon — Jul 28, 2015 8:12 PM
Put these on my 03 Avalon and really love them.The look is awesome with tinted windows.See how they stand the test of time in Wisconssin.Wish I could submit pics.
Reviewed by Robert M (Wakefield, RI) Reviewed for a 1971 Volkswagen Transporter — May 14, 2015 4:26 AM
The Touren TR3 wheel is well constructed, has excellent machined appearance, and will be a visible enhancement to your auto.