The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an alluring edge to your ride with Touren TR40 Wheels
- Split 10-spoke pattern resonates sophistication
- Available in your choice of finishes
- Built from aluminum for reduced weight and added strength
- Decorated with a Touren-branded center cap
- Comes in multiple wheel size, bolt pattern & offset combinations
- Sold individually
- Touren TR40 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
You can't always speak your mind at the office, but there are no hardnosed bosses on the streets to tell you what you can or cannot do. Express yourself in the most memorable way possible by ditching your factory rims and decking out your ride with Touren TR-40 Wheels. Designed to be daring, these aftermarket upgrades send a clear message that you mean business.
If you like being the center of attention, you'll love the effect Touren TR40 Rims have on your auto. Tricked out with a formidable split 10-spoke pattern, they turn more heads than a walrus in a crosswalk. The branded center cap adds the finishing touch to their custom design. What's more, each TR40 Wheel comes in your choice of bold finishes to blend in with your paint job or pop out in sharp contrast.
You don't have to worry about overburdening your suspension when you bolt on a set of Touren TR40 Wheels. Unlike traditional steel rims, they're constructed from aluminum for the optimal balance of strength and weight savings. Better still, they come in an array of diameter, bolt pattern and offset options to pair with most vehicles. To top it off, every Touren TR40 Wheel includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size