Touren TR60 Wheels
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your ride with the head-turning style of TR60 Wheels by Touren
- Formed with a fierce 14-spoke mesh pattern that lets your brake system show through
- Available in an array of bold and subtle finishes, including Touren TR60 Black
- Topped off with a matching Touren center cap
- Made from aluminum for weight savings that don’t compromise structural strength
- Pick from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Touren TR60 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Car customization comes in many forms, from boring out an engine block to hanging fuzzy dice from the rearview mirror. The options are almost limitless, but you have to start somewhere. And no mod makes as big an impact as swapping your stock rims for a sick set of Touren TR60 Wheels.
Angular, aggressive, awesome—the Touren TR60 line of custom wheels are built from the lug nut holes up to make a bold visual statement on your street beast. Each Touren TR60 Wheel is sculpted with a 14-point mesh pattern woven together from narrow spokes, leaving plenty of open space for your brake system to show through. Multiple finish options are available to complement or contrast your ride's color, trim and temperament. And for the finishing touch, Touren gives you a matching center cap with their iconic logo.
Overweight steel is nowhere to be found in Touren Wheels TR60. Instead, they're constructed from high-quality aluminum for the ideal balance of structural strength and weight savings. With a wide range of size, bolt pattern and offset options to choose from, you won't have any trouble finding a set to fit your auto. Best of all, TR 60 Rims come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Touren TR60 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review