- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some eye-candy to your ride’s axles with Touren TR7 Wheels
- These deep-set wheels sport a split 10-spoke pattern made up of large and small 5-point stars
- Comes in your choice of contemporary finishes
- Each TR7 Wheel is topped with a Touren-branded center cap
- Wrought from aluminum for the right balance of strength and weight savings
- Comes in a broad range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- Touren TR7 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
When it comes to modding your car, there's never a shortage of options. From high-performance engine upgrades to hi-fi audio systems, you can take your ride in a ton of directions. No matter which personalization path you choose, there's one essential upgrade that belongs at the top of your to-do list: swapping your stock rims for a set of Touren TR7 Wheels.
The Touren TR7 line of aftermarket rims excels where factory wheels come up short. They feature a distinct split 10-spoke design made up of a pair of 5-point stars: a larger star at the center with the smaller star filling in the gaps. Each Touren TR 7 comes in your choice of fly finishes, and they're all equipped with a branded center cap.
Only the finest ingredients go into the construction of your TR7 Wheels. Instead of using overweight steel, Touren turns out your wheels from aluminum to reduce their curb weight—without reducing their structural strength. Whether you're driving a stately sedan or a hot hatch, you're sure to find a size, bolt pattern and offset that fits your ride. What's more, Touren backs your TR7 Alloy Wheels with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size