- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the lead in the looks department with Touren TR9 Wheels
- These sleek aftermarket rims feature a smooth 5-spoke pattern that tapers out as it approaches the outer edge
- The Touren logo is embossed on both the center cap and one of the spokes
- Carved out of weight-saving aluminum in your choice of bold finishes
- Built in a broad range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Touren TR9 Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Stock wheels are like school uniforms: bland, impersonal and made to make you fit in. Fortunately, there's no Vice Principle patrolling the streets handing out detention slips for breaking the style rules. So dress your ride how you want by flipping those factory rims for a set of Touren TR9 Wheels.
When you make the switch to Touren TR9, you're immediately propelled to the top of the car customization class. These ace aftermarket upgrades are designed with a bold 5-spoke pattern—not too different from the gold stars that teachers love to stick on exemplary assignments. They're available in a host of head-turning finishes, from single hues to high-contrast 2-tones. And all Touren TR9 Rims are double branded with the company emblem emblazoned on a spoke as well as the center cap.
Beyond their chic design, Touren TR0 3190 Wheels are built using the smartest metal choice: aluminum. Unlike old-school steel, this advanced alloy delivers unflinching structural strength without slowing you down with excess weight. They come in your choice of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, every Touren TR0 Wheel ships with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Touren TR9 Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andre C (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 07, 2015 6:43 PM
Easy to put on. Great looking. Smooth ride so far/pray it keeps up. I recommend them anyone that has 05-10 grand cherokee.
Reviewed by David Garibay F (Selma, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi A6 — Jun 04, 2015 9:31 PM
Super nice wheels for the money. they give my wifes Audi A6 a very sporty but yet elegant look. Both of us are very impressed with the look and Quality of the wheels.