Touren TR90 Wheels
- Ships Between 5/22 - 5/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s attitude with the killer look of Touren TR90 Wheels
- These stunning rims sport a 7-spoke pattern with slightly flared feet and a machined outer lip
- Comes in your choice of vibrant finishes with matching center caps
- Wrought from lightweight aluminum
- Available in varying wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to work with a wide range of sedans, coupes and wagons
- Sold individually
- Your Touren TR90 Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
There are lots of ways to draw attention to your daily driver. You could turn it into a mobile library by plastering bumper stickers all over the back. You could bolt an oversized spoiler to your roof for that automotive-antlers look. Or, if you want the respect of your fellow motorists, you could make the smart choice and change out your stock wheels for Touren TR90 Wheels.
Gimmicks? You don't need any stinking gimmicks when you're rolling with Touren TR90. These sweet aftermarket upgrades speak for themselves. Bold without being brash, they feature a 7-spoke pattern with feet that flare out slightly as they connect to the outer lip, which is machined down to let the metal shine through. Plus, each Touren TR 90 comes with a branded center cap that matches your choice of finishes.
While your Touren TR90 Rims pack a heavy visual punch, they don't pile unnecessary pounds onto your suspension. That's because they're built from premium aluminum instead of steel, so they're incredibly light and structurally sound at the same time. And with an assortment of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pick from, you're sure to find a set that fits your ride. To top it off, Touren Wheels TR90 come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size