- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your rig more daring with a domineering set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels
- Styled with a split 6-spoke pattern for plenty of visual aggression
- Studded with accent bolts for added attitude
- Comes in your choice of modern finishes with color inserts
- All-aluminum construction for strength and weight savings
- Available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- T01 Wheels are sold individually
- Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels include a 1-year warranty
There are telltale signs that distinguish off-roaders from the roadway rabble. The mud spray on the fenders. The Hi-Lift jack mounted to the roof. The 'Save Glamis' bumper sticker. And, if you really want to prove your allegiance to trail culture, upgrade to a set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. These aggressive off-roading rims feature a split 6-spoke design, accent bolts and plenty of attitude.
The bold appearance of Tuff A.T. T01 Rims is matched by their burly construction. To survive the backcountry, they’re constructed from high-quality aluminum. Unlike overweight steel, these alloy wheels offer ample structural strength without weighing you down. Plus, you can pick between a wide range of finish options with color inserts that add plenty of visual pop.
Finishes aren’t the only options with Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. They also come in a variety of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps of every stripe. Tuff A.T. backs each Tuff A.T. T01 Rim with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom S (Hawley, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 07, 2017 4:07 AM
The tires & wheels look great on the 04. With the drilled rotors & red calipers I got from you, it looks great.