- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your rig more daring with a domineering set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels
- Styled with a split 6-spoke pattern for plenty of visual aggression
- Studded with accent bolts for added attitude
- Comes in your choice of modern finishes with color inserts
- All-aluminum construction for strength and weight savings
- Available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- T01 Wheels are sold individually
- Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels include a 1-year warranty
There are telltale signs that distinguish off-roaders from the roadway rabble. The mud spray on the fenders. The Hi-Lift jack mounted to the roof. The 'Save Glamis' bumper sticker. And, if you really want to prove your allegiance to trail culture, upgrade to a set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. These aggressive off-roading rims feature a split 6-spoke design, accent bolts and plenty of attitude.
The bold appearance of Tuff A.T. T01 Rims is matched by their burly construction. To survive the backcountry, they’re constructed from high-quality aluminum. Unlike overweight steel, these alloy wheels offer ample structural strength without weighing you down. Plus, you can pick between a wide range of finish options with color inserts that add plenty of visual pop.
Finishes aren’t the only options with Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. They also come in a variety of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps of every stripe. Tuff A.T. backs each Tuff A.T. T01 Rim with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ISAAC P (yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 30, 2016 9:10 PM
IM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH MY TUFF WHEELS. THEY LOOK GREAT ON MY TRUCK. TOOK AWHILE FOR THEM TO ARRIVE BUT IM GLAD I WAITED. THEY STANDOUT AND ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS.
Reviewed by Anton Z (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Highlander — Aug 13, 2016 9:44 AM
I purchased these rims for my Toyota Highlander suv. They fit perfect. I got 17x8 offset -13mm. The rims are not that heavy travels smooth.