- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ramp up your rig’s style with the tight look of Tuff A.T. T05 Wheels
- Built with a bold 8-spoke pattern and detailed outer lip
- Emblazoned with the Tuff A.T. logo on one solid spoke
- Available in a host of hot finishes for your full-size ride
- Constructed from high-strength, low-weight aluminum
- Built in a number of diameter, bolt pattern and offset options
- T05 Wheels are sold individually
- Tough A.T. T05 Wheels include a 1-year warranty
Life’s too short to follow all the rules of the road. Sure, you need to stop at red lights, yield to pedestrians and not make U-turns in reverse. But, you don’t have to stick with the stale look of stock rims—revitalize your ride with Tuff A.T. T05 Wheels. Engineered to excite the senses, these aftermarket upgrades feature an intense 8-spoke pattern surrounded by a stylized lip for serious curb appeal.
If you want to pull off the pavement for some off-road adventuring, Tuff A.T. T05 Rims are ready to go. They’re constructed from premium aluminum that’s tough enough to take on the craziest terrain—all while remaining incredibly lightweight. What’s more, they come in an impressive array of finishes to pair with or pop against your paint job.
Trucks, SUVs, Jeeps—whatever kind of rig you’re rolling in, you’re sure to find a set of Tuff A.T. T05 Wheels to fit. With multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, these versatile rims work with a wide range of vehicles. Tuff A.T. backs each T05 Wheel with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Tuff A.T. T05 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bryan P (Brandon, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 06, 2016 7:16 AM
These were actually my second choice wheel. My first choice was back ordered after I made my purchase of them, so I went with these and honestly couldn't be happier!
- tuff a.t. wheels & rims
- drag dr 46 wheels
- racedeck lowest price
- ranch tonneau cover installation instructions
- gmc bug deflector
- lincoln car mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- toyota tundra lug nuts
- explorer wheels
- 2011 toyota highlander all weather mats
- auto floormats
- auto trailer hitches
- trunk liners for cars