- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add an intimidating edge to your off-roader with Tuff A.T. T10 Wheels
- Designed with a daring 5-spoke pattern, stylized lip and accent bolts
- Pick from a powerful palette of modern finishes
- Rugged aluminum construction for strength and weight savings
- Multiple diameter, bolt pattern and offset options to choose from
- T10 Wheels are sold individually
- Tuff A.T. T10 Wheels come complete with a 1-year limited warranty
When you have free time, you head for the trails for a day of rock crawling, mud bogging and dune surfing. Before you pull of the pavement, make sure you look the part by swapping your stock wheels for Tuff A.T. T10 Wheels. These intense upgrades are designed with a formidable 5-spoke design, stylized outer lip and burly bolt accents—all the touches to prove your toughness.
You won’t find a smooth stretch of street when you’re five klicks out on a backcountry path. To handle hardcore off-road conditions, Tough A.T. T10 Rims are wrought from high-quality aluminum for the optimal balance between structural strength and weight savings. No matter the terrain, these wheels have the guts to survive.
Tuff A.T. rims are available in a wide range of aggressive finishes and an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Tuff A.T. backs your T10 Rims with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Tuff A.T. T10 Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt V (Estero, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 23, 2016 8:24 AM
These wheels are fantastic! I like the gloss finish because it doesn't get the wheel "lost" it makes it stand out. You can use the Wrangler stock tires too, even though the wheel is slightly wider. I put these on my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I wanted to keep the tires for now but give it a better look.The Jeep is white so it sets it off. They look great! I get lots of compliments. Easy to clean too. The company prided themselves by claiming these are "tuff" are hard to scratch up. Will see.
Reviewed by Mark U (Burlington, WV) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Dec 19, 2015 8:25 PM
Wheels came quick, fit perfect and look great. I hope that the gloss black holds up to our Wisconsin winters/road salt/etc. Put some Michelin LTX A/T2 tires on, new Rancho shocks (no lift) and made a world of difference. Should have made these upgrades sooner.