- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride an arresting look with US Mags Bandit Wheels
- Designed with a traditional 5-spoke pattern
- Treated with a trick 2-tone finish and topped with a matching center cap
- 1-piece cast aluminum construction that saves weight without impairing strength
- Available in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit vintage and modern vehicles
- Bandit Wheels are sold individually
- Your US Mags Bandit Wheels include a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Some drivers are okay with the fact that their factory rims are robbing them of their full style potential. But you don’t have to put up with their thievery. Inject your daily driver with an aggressive edge by bolting on a set of US Mags Bandit Wheels. Styled with a classic 5-spoke pattern, these aftermarket upgrades steal the show no matter where you go.
The lethal look of the US Mags Bandit line is matched by their impressive construction. Working with pure aluminum alloy, US Mags casts your rims into a sturdy 1-piece design that’s heavy on strength yet light on weight. And once they’re formed, each wheel undergoes a stunning 2-tone finish process that makes them intense and unforgettable.
From classic rides to modern cruisers, there’s a set of US Mags Bandit U418 Wheels to fit almost every steed on the streets. They come in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with whatever is parked in your garage. What’s more, they include a matching center cap and a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
US Mags Bandit Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Cameron B (Santa Clarita, CA) Reviewed for a 1971 Pontiac Firebird — May 12, 2015 8:54 PM
Nicely finished - look great. The finish is quite good. They look quite similar to the original factor wheel used on my '71 Firebird.